RCC Column Foundation confirming to BIS. Pre construction Anti – Termite treatment for the complete building.
RCC Framed Structure with AAC Blocks / Brickwork / Fly Ash Bricks.
- Vitrified flooring in all areas except toilet and kitchen.
- Anti – Skid Ceramic flooring in wash areas and toilets.
- Glazed tiles up to 2′ – 0” over Granite kitchen counter top.
- SS Single Bowl Sink with drain board.
- Branded Chromium Plated Brass taps and fittings.
- Washing Machine point provision for each flat.
- Parryware or Hindware Floor Mounted European closet in toilets.
- Parryware or Hindware wash basin in toilets.
- Branded chromium plated brass taps and fittings.
- Glazed Tiles up to 7′ – 0” height with Anti – Skid Ceramic flooring.
- Main door with TEAK WOOD FRAME and SHUTTER.
- TOILET and BEDROOM DOORS with WOOD FRAME & FLUSH Shutters.
- French Door & shutters with Teak Wood.
Anodized Aluminum Sliding Windows / UPVC Windows with Pinhead Glass.
- Main doors with Varnish finish.
- Bed room and Washroom Doors with enamel paint.
- Interior walls with Emulsion paint over 2 coats of putty.
- Exterior walls with Exterior Emulsion paint.
Three Phase connection with phase changer.
- Living: Wall light point- 3 Nos, TV point, Telephone point, Cable point, Fan point, Chandelier point and Calling Bell point.
- Master Bed room: Wall light point- 2 nos with 2 way control, Fan point, A/C point, Computer Point and Telephone point.
- Guest Bed room / Childern Bed room: Wall light point- 2 nos with 2 way control Fan point and AC point.
- Kitchen: Grinder point, Mixie point, Wall light point, Exhaust fan point and Water Purifier point
- Toilet: Wall light point, Mirror light point and Water heater point.
- Balcony / Service: Wall light point.
1 no of 5 Passenger lift.
Ground water – For cooking and Washing Purposes.
Local body water – Drinking purposes.
The scope of changes in the above will be communicated to the allottees after firm allotment of their flats. NO CHANGE / ADDITION / ALTERATION however will be entertained which in our view entails alteration to the structural design/general plumbing design/is not permitted under CMDA rules & regulations / affects the elevation / involves encroachments into common areas and setbacks and NOT PERMITTED BY THE ARCHITECTS.